Mold Remediation and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Highly Trained Mold Remediation Technicians
- Specialized Mold Remediation Equipment
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Locally Owned and Operated
How Do You Deal with Mold in Your Casa Grande Home?
It can be an overwhelming experience to find mold growing in your Casa Grande residence, especially when you cannot figure out how it got there. Because of the often-volatile nature of mold and microbial threats in your home, it is rarely advisable for homeowners to clean or remove these colonies on their own. Instead, we have a full division of qualified Applied Microbial Remediation Technicians accredited in mold recovery through the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC.)
Removing Active Colonization from Casa Grande Properties
With hundreds of contents and surfaces that spreading mold colonies can come into contact with, it is critical to know how to help quickly. Remediation of this situation Involves calculated approaches by our trained professionals, which may include several approaches to eliminate active organisms growing on hosting organic materials:
• Controlled demolition of overly damaged portions of drywall, flooring, and ceiling materials
• Application of antimicrobial sprays to neutralize light colonization and inhibit further mold growth.
• Sanding surfaces like wood framing
• Abrasive cleaning techniques like soda and media blasting
Addressing All of the Effects of Mold Growth
While our remediators can handle any controlled demolition and abrasive cleaning necessary to remove active colonization, that is not all the work to get accomplished. Apart from removing mold colonization, our SERVPRO team must also:
• Deodorize the damaged area
• Clean up exposed surfaces to prevent residues
• Identify the moisture source and repair the damage
If You See Signs of Mold,
Call Us Today – (520) 421-1894
Confusion and misunderstanding surround the topic of mold and mold remediation. Some restoration businesses even make claims to remove all mold from a building. This is a fallacy. Mold spores occur naturally almost everywhere, both indoors and outdoors. These microscopic spores float along in the air and can enter a home or business through windows and HVAC systems. Consider these facts:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors.
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air and may enter your home through windows, doors, or AC/heating systems or even hitch a ride indoors on your clothing or a pet.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water. These colonies may produce allergens and irritants.
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed. Otherwise, the mold may return.
- Mold often produces a strong, musty odor and can lead you to possible mold problem areas.
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth. Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent.
Why Choose SERVPRO of Casa Grande?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
Mold spreads quickly, so a minor mold infestation can quickly escalate into a major problem. We’re dedicated to responding immediately when you contact us. A fast response lessens the damage, limits further damage, and reduces cost.
We’re Highly Trained Mold Remediation Specialists
We specialize in water and mold damage restoration, the cornerstone of our business. We have the training and expertise to safely handle any mold situation.
- Applied Microbial Remediation Specialist
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
- Applied Structural Drying Technician
We Use Advanced Mold Remediation Techniques and Equipment
We invest in the latest equipment and ongoing mold remediation training because it helps us restore your home or business quickly and effectively. We will isolate the affected area using physical barriers and a negative air pressure chamber.
The Mold Remediation Process
Every mold damage scenario is different, and requires a unique solution, but the general mold remediation process stays the same. The steps listed below illustrate our “typical” process:
- Emergency Contact - (520) 421-1894
- Inspection and Mold Damage Assessment
- Mold Containment
- Air Filtration
- Removing Mold and Mold-Infested Materials
- Cleaning Contents and Belongings
Common Mold Misconceptions
It’s easy to understand why many people struggle to grasp the facts and issues surrounding indoor mold because sensational news stories and advertising cloud and obscure the real issues. Educate yourself with the facts about mold and learn about the mold remediation process.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Casa Grande is locally owned and operated—so we live and work here too and are proud to be part of this community. We are proud to provide mold remediation services in our local communities:
We are proud to serve our local communities: